Thursday, March 3, 2011

3/3 Update

Things are starting to get interesting in my world.

I visited San Francisco last week, and think I'll be moving out there in the near-term for at least two months. The change in weather will be welcomed. The only problems are: I'm in the process of changing medications, I don't have a support network out there yet, and I've got neither psychiatry nor psychotherapy set up for when I get there.

In other news, I received a heartwarming rejection letter from a top-tier literary agency, describing my writing as being of a quality beyond my years and my style and pacing as "hypnotic." These are good things. Another good thing is that there are currently four or five agencies currently looking at my work, and I may not be too far off of having an agent to represent my work.

There will be further bulletins as events warrant.

Best,

PSKL

No comments:

Post a Comment